Get to know Sunny Starscout: an adventurous pony from Maretime Bay! Sing ‘N Skate Sunny Starscout is an interactive pony figure that kids can control. Comes with a cordless microphone that can be used for singing or as a remote control. Use the buttons on the microphone to move the figure forward or spin her around. Kids can also shake the RC microphone to make the figure move! Figure moves her heads and wings while she skates and hums part of the song “Gonna Be My Day.” Features over 50 combinations of lights, sounds, and movement. 9-inch orange pony figure has long, soft pink hair and a character-inspired shooting star Cutie Mark on one side. Fans new and old can imagine adventures with My Little Pony: A New Generation movie-inspired toys. Makes a great holiday or birthday gift for kids ages 5 years old and up! My Little Pony and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
- REMOTE CONTROL SKATING WITH SUNNY STARSCOUT: Use the included microphone as a remote control to make 9-inch Sunny figure roller skate forward or spin around in circles
- MOVIE-INSPIRED MUSIC: Toy makes My Little Pony: A New Generation movie-inspired noises and hums parts of her song, “Gonna Be My Day.” Kids can sing into the cordless microphone
- OVER 50 COMBINATIONS: Interactive pony features over 50 combinations of sounds, lights, and movement so kids can imagine adventures and stories with a favorite movie character
- CUSTOMIZABLE ALICORN STYLES: Decorate figure with the included stickers for a unique look. Figure has soft pink hair, light-up Alicorn horn, and moving wings inspired by the movie
- INTERACTIVE PLAY FOR KIDS: Dance along to the music or play “Sunny Stop” freeze game using the microphone tool. This My Little Pony toy makes a great gift for girls and boys ages 5 and up
- Ages 5 and up
- WARNING: Small parts may be generated.
- Powered by 5 AA batteries (not included). See instructions.
- WARNING: This toy produces flashes that may trigger epilepsy in sensitized individuals.
- Includes figure, microphone, sticker sheet, and instructions.